Bama Breeze

About Me

My photo
United States
I love life! The GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY. Without the ugly, the good would go unappreciated! I prefer to keep myself around positive people who are down to earth and REAL who have a sense of humor. Funny, "out there" people... well, they are just the best damn people in the world. (smiles) God, family and friends are what life is all about. They will always be number one in my life. I TRY everyday not to lose sight of what is important on this journey. There are sooo many beautiful things in life overlooked. Take time to enjoy the small things. Take the scenic route,instead of the highway. Go fishing, skinny dip, dance in the rain, smell an exotic flower, taste an exotic fruit, walk barefooted, Do something you've never done. Life is short.LIVE IT! DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!!

January 24, 2011

Christy Sargent (1)

I believe, morally--we should be charitable and help our fellow man, always. We should also take better care of ourselves..afterall, our bodies house our spirit but I DO NOT believe it should be forced by our government. Our citizens in this country are for the most part really good people and we can take care of our own..we dont need the government to tell us how, when or where.

No comments: